From: "Kenichi Taniuchi" <ktaniuchi@TARI.TOSHIBA.COM>
To: <STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: [802.21] TYPE_IE_SYSTEM_INFORMATION

> There is no data type definition for DCD&UCD, SIB, SYSTEM_PARAMETERS.
> If the contributor knows the assumed data type, please let me know.
[Jin] Do you mean we need to define the data type each PARAMETERS in the IE? Here's my suggestion.
For example, DCD may include Downlink burst profile, BS EIRP, DL Frequency, TTG, RTG , Frame Duration, etc.
UCD may include Frequency, Uplink burst profile, Ranging CDMA codes, etc.
SIB may contain CELL_ID, CHANNEL_ID , FREQUENCY_CODE, etc.
SYSTEM_PARAMETERS may cover PILOT_PN, SID, NID, BASE_ID, BASE_CLASS, etc.

> Regards,
> Kenichi
>
> Kenichi Taniuchi wrote:
> > I found a new IE in page 171, Annex A, TYPE_IE_POA_SYSTEM_INFORMATION.
> > I would like to understand about the usage of the IE and also actual
> > binary encoding for updating Basic Schema.
[Jin] Can you articulate your question about binary encoding again?
I would welcome your comments if we need to work on this.