Re: [802.21] Security related study group in 802.21

Hi Maryna,

I am glad to see your proposal.

It is true that authentication between two MIHF is missing in the
current 802.21 draft.  On the other hand, the authentication aspect is
already recognized as a candidate study group item in
21-07-0085-01-0000-mih-security.doc.  So I can say that we are on the
same page in this regard.

Your slide #9 also mentions combining location updates with credential
requests, which seems very interesting optimization to me.

Your slide #10 discusses network identity.  I have two questions here.
What is the difference between network name and network identity? (a
more general question is; what is the definition of network identity?)
Also, why do you discuss identity management issues in the context of
fast re-authentication while identity management issues seem to be
part of general network access authentication issues including initial
authentication and (fast) re-authentication?

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba