SF Agenda Item: L3 Transport for MIH Protocol

Hello all,

The 802.21 specification is now reaching a critical phase and L3 transport for the MIH protocol is still something not defined.

We need to discuss this issue in 802.21 so that feedback can be provided to IETF MIPSHOP next week in Chicago through the 802.21 DT members.

For having this discussion, Vivek has agreed to allocate a slot in the 802.21 agenda to discuss L3 Transport Issues.

Please let me and Vivek know if you would like to discuss or present something in this slot.

Related topics include (but are not limited to):

- L3+ MIH Discovery (proposals/results/etc.)

- L3+ MIH Transport (proposal/results/etc.)

- IETF-MIPSHOP documents

- other

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,