RE: [802.21] SB Recirculation-2 Results

Hi Everyone,

Need to rename the commentary file for this one. The current file ends in '.deploy' (at least when I downloaded it) Change that to '.usr' and it opens right up.

It looks like the number of voters actively casting ballots has been growing (140 this time), this round was wide open for the whole document,  and yet the approval rating is increasing. These are good signs.

For Vivek, why are you of all people voting disapprove ,^) We were still accepting comments with approve votes, correct?

Best Regards,
Michael

Original SB:
165 eligible people in this ballot group

71 affirmative votes

43 negative votes with comments

  2 negative votes without comments

13 abstention votes

Total 129 votes received = 78% Returned, 10% Abstention

APPROVAL RATE

The 75% Approval rate is NOT being met

71 affirmative votes

43 negative votes

Total 114 votes, 62% affirmative

SB recirc-1
> RESPONSE RATE
>
> The ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement
>
> 165 eligible people in this ballot group
>
> 103 affirmative votes
>
> 21 negative votes with comments
>
> 13 abstention votes
>
> *Total 137 votes received = 83% Returned, 9% Abstention*
>
> APPROVAL RATE
>
> The 75% Approval rate is being met
>
> 103 affirmative votes
>
> 21 negative votes
>
> *Total 124 votes, 83% affirmative*

Ballot Open Date: 02/08/08, Ballot Close Date: 02/25/08

RESPONSE RATE

The ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement

165 eligible people in this ballot group

112 affirmative votes

15 negative votes with comments

13 abstention votes

Total 140 votes received = 84% Returned, 9% Abstention

APPROVAL RATE

The 75% Approval rate is being met

112 affirmative votes

15 negative votes

Total 127 votes, 88% affirmative

I have posted the received comments file 21-08-0060-00-0000-SB-Recirc-2-Comments.csv

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/file/08/21-08-0060-00-0000-sb-recirculation-2-comments.csv

and have also imported these comments into the Commentary Database file 21-08-0061-00-0000-SB-Recirc-2-Comments.usr

Best Regards

-Vivek

Vivek Gupta

Chair, IEEE 802.21