Re: [802.21] MN_HO_Commit

Hi Junghoon,

I agree with adding MIH_MN_HO_Commit as a remote command.  However, we
should not change the definition of MIH_Link_Handover_Imminent to
include inter-tech handover.  It's basically a *link* event and not
possible to use it to indicate inter-tech handover unless there is
some unwritten assumption.

Instead of changing the definition of MIH_Link_Handover_Imminent to
include inter-tech handover, I suggest MIH_MN_HO_Commit.request
primitive to have one new parameter to indicate whether resource
reservation is coupled with the MIH_MN_HO_Commit command or not.  In
the case of coupling with resource reservation, an MIH_MN_HO_Commit
response message will be returned from the PoS only after the resource
reservation is made.  In the case of not coupling with resource
reservation, an MIH_MN_HO_Commit response message will be returned
from the PoS immediately after the PoS receives an MIH_MN_HO_Commit
request message.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba