Security SG: call for contributions

This is a call for technical contributions on Security SG TR
(Technical Report).

Two types of technical contributions can be submitted: proposal
contribution and discussion contribution:

  A proposal contribution contains line-by-line remedies on the
  current TR document.  Any proposal that attempts to revise the
  current TR document requires a proposal contribution.  A proposal
  contribution may accompany with a discussion contribution.

  A discussion contribution contains detailed information (technical
  background, examples, etc.) about a proposal contribution.

Possible topics include (but not limited to):

  Topics related to TR Section 1.  We have identified that definitions on
  several terms are missing or unclear.

  Topics related to TR Section 2 (Security Signaling Optimization
  during Handovers).  There is an open issue on architectural mapping
  among PoA, PoS and authenticator.

  Topics related to TR Section 3 (MIH level security).  We have mainly
  discussed this part in the last two teleconferences.

The submission deadline for technical contributions is May 12 (Mon),
2008, 10am Eastern Time.

Also, for the purpose of agenda making, please send me a presentation
slot request with title of presentation, name of the presenter and
length of the presentation slot, by May 5 (Mon), 2008, 5pm Eastern
Time.

Yoshihiro Ohba