Re: [802.21] Two Questions of standard IEEE P802.21/D9.1

To David,

Thanks for your answering.

To everyone,

It looks like the latest version is Draft D10.0, right?

Since I am new here, so I have little problem to get in the "private area".

Can anyone tell me how can I get in there?

Sincerely yours,

Shunneng Yang
Software Engineer
Information and Communication Research Labs, ITRI
Tel. : +886-3-591-2286 (O)
E-mail: aaroh0407@gmail.com