From: Shun-Neng Yang
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 8:32 AM
Subject: Problems of accessing Members Area

Hello everyone,

I have applied for joining new document system and I was approved to
access IEEE 802.21 on Mentor.

Now I can access this page: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/documents .
[VG] That's good. So now you have access to WG documents.

But I still can't access this page:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/join , it will show "Access denied"
when I logged in.
[VG] I am not sure why you need access to this page anyway.

And I can't access 802.21 private area with my username/password.
[VG] Access to private area of 802.21 WG is restricted to only the WG
voting members. You gain voting rights by attending WG meetings.

Can anyone tell me why can't I access these two areas?
Should I apply to someone for accessing these two areas?
[VG] Hope that answers your questions.