Re: [802.21] Problems of accessing Members Area

2008/5/5 Gupta, Vivek G <vivek.g.gupta@intel.com>:
> Some comments below.
> Best Regards
> -Vivek

It's my misunderstanding of this web site.

> And I can't access 802.21 private area with my username/password.
> [VG] Access to private area of 802.21 WG is restricted to only the WG
> voting members. You gain voting rights by attending WG meetings.
>
> Can anyone tell me why can't I access these two areas?
> Should I apply to someone for accessing these two areas?
> [VG] Hope that answers your questions.

Vivek,

Thanks for your answers, now I finally know why I couldn't access the
private area before.

Sincerely yours,

Shunneng Yang
Software Engineer
Information and Communication Research Labs, ITRI
Tel. : +886-3-591-2286 (O)
E-mail: aaroh0407@gmail.com