Re: [802.21] Security study group May issue resolutions and discussion

Michael,

Please DO NOT revise and upload Security TR Issue List document which
Security SG Chair is maintaining, without Security SG Chair's consent.

Today, we have resolved only Issues #9 (terminology) and #10 (use
cases).  Other issues need to be discussed after the accepted
resolutions for Issues #9 and #10 are incorporated into a new revision
of TR to be aligned with the updated terminology and use cases.

Your contribution 21-08-0153-00-0000-0sec was presented but was not
accepted for the above reason.  I suggest you to work with other
assignees of issues to revise 21-08-0153 or submit a new contribution
after a new revision of TR is submitted.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba