RE: DVB Technical Module Meeting

Burak,
	I'm a little confused by the terminology here, when mentioning
DVB-H for example.

How exactly would you handover to DVB-H? If you have a session on
a terminal (e.g. 3G) watching streaming video and then you 'handover'
to DVB-H, using 802.21, don't you have to assume, that there just
happens to be a DVB-H channel broadcasting the content that you want.
How do you signal to the DVB-H transmission system the specific
information
that you want? I don't see how session control can be maintained
for the reception of a broadcast medium.

If you wished to handover to DVB-RCT, then I can understand how the
return channel informs the DVB broadcast carosel that you are expecting
specific content, as you handover. However without the return channel,
handover doesn't appear to be the correct term.

Perhaps 'multimode reception' would be a better term than handover in
this case?

Kind regards

Stephen