From: Andrew Myles (amyles) [mailto:amyles@cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:53 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: Gupta, Vivek G; Paul Nikolich
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Clause 19 Report regarding P802.21/D13 to RevCom

G'day all

I have reviewed the responses to my comments in the recent 802.21
recirculation SB. I believe that the conditions of the Conditional
Approval have NOT been satisfied. I object to sending the draft to
RevCom. I request that the draft be recirculated and the draft be
removed from the RevCom agenda.

In particular I refer to comment #4.

* In the previous ballot, I requested a change

* That request was responded to in a way that did not address the issue
raised in the comment

* In the most recent ballot, I requested the same change

* The WG responded in a completely different way compared to the
previous ballot

* Sending the draft to RevCom at this time denies me the right to reply
to their response

In the next Sponsor Ballot I will comment

* The basis of rejecting my comment appears to be that 802.11v is not
yet a standard

* On this basis anything in the draft related to 802.11u (there is a lot
of material) must also be removed because 802.11u is not yet a standard

* I am not advocating the 802.11u material be removed

* I am requesting that my requested change is considered on its merits
and not rejected based on fallacious and inconsistent arguments

Andrew Myles