From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James Gilb
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:10 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] PAR and 5C from 802.22 for March

Dear EC members

The PARs page on the 802 webpage has been updated to reflect the 4 PARs
and 5Cs that I have been notified of for our upcoming plenary meeting.

If you have any PARs that have not been submitted to the reflector, now
would be a good time so that we don't have to have a discussion about
when 30 days exactly happens.

The link is: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/PARs.html

The PARs I have received so far are:
    *  802.21 New standard for Support for Emergency Services, PAR and 5C
    * 802.21 Standard for Multi-Radio Power Management, PAR and 5C
    * 802.3bd Amendment for Priority-based Flow Control MAC Control
Frame, PAR and 5C from 802.1Qbb
    * 802.22a Amendment for Physical and Medium Access Control Layers
for Combined Fixed, Mobile, and Portable Operation in the TV Bands, PAR
and 5C

James Gilb
802 Recording Secretary