Presentation Media Independent Mesh Networks / CARMEN

Dear all,

I would like to announce a presentation that we are going to make during
the last slot of Tuesday (4PM). It is about media independent mesh
networks and the European union Project CARMEN. There are currently a
number of projects in this area and many others are planned. As a result
of this interest, we would like to make a presentation on this topic and
hear your ideas. We will be pleased to see you during the presentation.

You can download the presentation at
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0034-00-0000-mediaindependen
tmeshnetworks.ppt

Best Regards