From: Alice Cheng [mailto:yhcheng@RESEARCH.TELCORDIA.COM]
Sent: Monday, 23 March, 2009 7:18 AM
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.21] [Fwd: IEEE CONFERENCE ON PRODUCT CERTIFICATION & CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT REGISTRATION NOW OPEN]

The third item of the third bullet under "Who Should Attend" includes "standards groups"  just in time as 802.21 specification is finished.

Maybe 802.21 will be interested in this area as a path forward though it's just the first conference for the IEEE Conformity Assessment Program and website content is quite empty.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Alice