From: Gupta, Vivek G [mailto:vivek.g.gupta@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009 06:10
To: STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.21] 802.21 Revision PAR

The 802.21 Revision PAR was discussed in the May meeting.

An updated version of the PAR is available as follows.

http://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0075-01-0000-802-21-revision-par.doc

A teleconference is organized to discuss the PAR and next steps.

The details are as follows.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 06:00 PM US Pacific Time
Ph: 916-356-2663, Bridge: 3, Passcode: 7042089

Best Regards

-Vivek