Re: [802.21] 802.21a proposals for July meeting

Dear all,

Regarding proposal [5],

you can find below the URL to the IETF I-D we submitted related with EAP-FRM. This I-D is referred in the proposal [5].

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marin-eap-frm-fastreauth-00.txt

Best Regards.

Yoshihiro Ohba wrote:
Thanks for submitting 802.21a proposals for July meeting. We have the following six proposals:

[1] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0059-01-0sec-tga-proposal-antonio-izquierdo.ppt

[2]
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0060-02-0sec-tga-proposal-lily-chen.doc

[3]
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0102-01-0sec-proactive-authentication-and-mih-security.doc https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0066-01-0sec-tga-proposal-subir-das.ppt

[4] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0103-00-0sec-tga-proposal-dapeng-liu.doc

[5] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0104-01-0sec-tga-proposal-rafa-marin.doc

[6] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0105-00-0sec-tga-proposal-samsung.doc

As indicated before, comments on the proposals may be submitted as a contribution:

"

- Comments on proposals may be submitted as a contribution for
 discussion in July meeting.  Submission deadline for comments is
 July 12th, 2009 end of day AOE.
"

You may submit comments on some or all of the proposals in a single contribution.

July meeting agenda will be submitted soon.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba

--
Rafael Marin Lopez
Dept. Information and Communications Engineering (DIIC)