Re: [802.21] IEEE 802 CFI Tutorial related with 802.21

Junghoon-

I believe that the web page you have have referenced is in error
The CFI you are talking about is scheduled into the time slot 9:00 - 10:30 PM on Monday
This is per the attached PDF.
The event in the 7:30 to 9:00 PM time slot is the Emergency Services tutorial

By copy of this message, I am asking James Gilb to correct the web page to avoid any further confusion.

Best regards,

    Geoff Thompson

Geoffrey O. Thompson
Chair, 802 Emergency Services EC Study Group
Member Emeritus, 802 Executive Committee

GraCaSI Standards Advisory Services
158 Paseo Ct.
Mountain View, CA 94043-5286
<thompson@xxxxxxxx>