Re: [802.21] IEEE 802 CFI Tutorial related with 802.21 (w/ att this time)

Thanks Geoff for checking that out!

You're right.
The CFI session of "Future 802.16 Networks: Challenges and
Possibilities"will be held at 09:00 PM.
Much benefit if members could join the tutorial from 06:00 so as to
not to miss other important activities and also to take front seats.

Follows are all the planned agendas in Grand Sierra D meeting room.
- 06:00 PM. Personal Space Tutorial
- 07:30 PM. Emergency Services Tutorial
- 09:00 PM. CFI- Future Networks

Best Regards,