Re: [STDS-802-21] NISTIR 7298 link

Hello folks,

Here are some materials on secure multicast.
     http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/msec/charter/

Please let me know whether these are applicable,
and what else might be needed for securing
wide-area multicast.

While I do see that neighboring MIH domains have
use cases for multicast, I am confused about how it
might be that such use cases could apply to groups
of networks with thousands of PoSs.

Regards,
Charlie P.