Re: [STDS-802-21] 802.21d Generic Link ID and Multicast Commands

Dear all,

Revision 2 of the Generic Link ID parameter document has been uploaded into Mentor, with the following link:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/13/21-13-0029-02-MuGM-discussion-on-the-generic-link-id.docx

Therein, the comparison between both proposals discussed in the previous 802.21d AC are presented.

Best regards,

Daniel Corujo
dcorujo@xxxxxxxx
http://re.vu/dcorujo