Re: stds-802-handoff: New PARs for consideration

Well, I think the PAR for 802.11r is a great PAR!  But, I'm just a little bit biased.

We tried to narrow the scope to just MAC and PHY, and only to roaming within an ESS.

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

>>> "Johnston, Dj" <dj.johnston@intel.com> 2/23/04 12:53:13 >>>

Eleven PARs were submitted for consideration by the IEEE 802 LMSC
Executive Committee at the March Plenary:
         http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg30/lmsc/pars.html
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg30/lmsc/pars.html>

Comments to the proposing Working Group are due by 5 pm on Tuesday (16
March). Responses are due by 5 pm on Wednesday (17 March).

I hope you will review not only the wireless PARs but also the 802.1
PAR and the associated response in the link.

802.21 participants may find the 802.11r PAR to be of particular
interest.

If you have comments, please let me know by 8 March so that they can be
addressed in the agenda.

David Johnston
Interim Chair, 802.21

This email has been scanned for computer viruses.