[802.3_100GCU] Jan Interim Web Page Updated

Dear Task Force Participants,

Meeting materials have been loaded for next week’s interim meeting.

·         Meeting materials -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jan13/index.html

·         Agenda and general information – http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jan13/agenda_3bj_01_0113.pdf

·         Proposed Responses to comments – to be uploaded Jan 18

I am asking all presenters to review the agenda and webpage, and let me know if there are any issues.

Safe travels and I look forward to seeing everyone in Phoenix!  We will start our meeting at 9am on Tuesday.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force

Chief Ethernet Evangelist, CTO Office, Dell