[802.3_100GEL] Announcing 100GEL at March Plenary - March 5-8

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

I do not yet have our meeting days, but anticipate Wednesday and maybe Thursday morning (will confirm once I find out).  Presentations should be centered on completing the TBDs in the objectives or edits to the PAR/CSD documentation.

-        Request for presentations are due Friday. Feb 23rd AOE.

-        Presentations are due by 5pm PST the Wednesday (Feb 28th) prior to the meeting so I get them uploaded for the group’s review.

-        Late presentations can/should still be submitted, but will be subject to available time on the agenda and study group approval.

Presentation requests should include the following information:  Name of presenter, Title of presentation, Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers), and Brief description of topic

Go to the meeting page for the link, if you still need to register: http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

I look forward to seeing your contribution to our efforts!

~Beth