[802.3_100GEL] 7/8 Telephonic Interim - Proposed Agenda

Dear Colleagues –

Just to touch base.  As you can see, our plan for Wednesday has 2 high level points (C2M TP4 eye height topic, C2M Eye Width methodology/parameters) and then we will continue to comments from these past 2 meetings… this means we will cover C2M for a couple hours, then head back to C2C/KR.  Thank you for your patience as we are all trying to figure out how to be fair to all topics in the draft!

The remaining comments may be re-arranged a bit as we come to the meeting, but this should help give you an idea of the flow.

~Beth

MEETING DETAILS

Monday July 8th, 7-10am PDT (3 hours)  *Note that the bridge will open up at 6:30am PDT for public discussion (see below)

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee5f9790b1e4dde0be7603323c9330e5b

Email Beth if you do not have the calendar invite, and would like.

Public Discussion TopicC2M EW/ESMW (how to close given discussion/strawpoll from 6/24 ad hoc)

PROPOSED AGENDA

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Ground Rules and Operations reminder
  • Comment Resolution (numbers listed are the comment # we will address*)

*Please note that we may not get through this entire list of the comments.  If time runs out, Matt, Kent, and I will adjust future meeting agendas.

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html