[802.3_100GEL] 9/30 Ad Hoc - Call for Presentations

Hello and Happy Monday!

We have our last ad hoc call this Wednesday.  I have a request from Mau-lin.  Anyone else want air your topic before comment resolution?

~Beth

From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 2:47 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Announcing Upcoming Ad Hocs

Hello Colleagues –

As I announced on the 8/12 telephonic interim, I’ll be holding some upcoming Ad Hocs for discussions that we need to have after Draft 1.2 resolution.  I’ve opted to take August a bit lighter for offline work and a bit of a break, then hopefully we’ll have very fruitful discussion come September.

Aug 19 – “off”

Wed, Aug 26 – 2 hour Ad Hoc

Sept 2 – “off”

Wed, Sept 9 – 2 hour Ad hoc

Wed, Sept 16 – 2 hour Ad hoc

Wed, Sept 23 – 2 hour Ad hoc

Wed, Sept 30 – 2 hour Ad hoc

I’m expecting that we will have 1 more ad hoc before we start Draft 1.3 comment resolution, however, I’d like to wait to see how the review returns before I announce what further meeting time we need.

As usual, please send presentation requests to me & Kent by the Monday prior AOE, and the presentations by Noon on the Tuesday (the day before).  It’s always helpful to have a heads up on work you are doing even if it is a week or a few weeks ahead of when you plan to present.

Cheers!

~Beth