[802.3_100GEL] 2/16 & 2/17 Comment Resolution Meetings - Proposed Agenda

Hello Everyone – And a very happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate!

See below for the proposed agenda for next week.

As I look ahead to next week, the duration of our meeting could vary wildly. So I am not going to change the calendar invites or announce a shortening of either meeting… however, Kent and I will be watching the conversation and progress to see if we can end either day up to up to an hour early.

See you Tuesday,

Beth

Meetings #7 and #8 Details

Tuesday 2/16, 7-10am PST

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/onstage/g.php?MTID=e71ed605b35b27ea2917945c97d54db0b

Event number: 162 780 5093

Event password: ieeeieee (4333433 from phones)

Wednesday 2/17, 7-10am PST

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb2caadb399b21c471c186209eaacaa06

Event number (access code): 162 328 7719

Event password: ieeeieee (4333433 from phones)

**If you would like the calendar invites and do not have them, please contact me/Beth.

Proposed Agenda:

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call: