[802.3_100GEL] Bucket3 Posted & Next Week Announcements

Dear Colleagues –

Please read this in its entirety so you know what to expect next week…  Several big announcements follow:

I’ve directed Matt to find the least-controversial, remaining comments and put them in bucket3.  So I acknowledge that this diverts from the standard “non-controversial bucket” practice, and am doing so in recognition of our task force timeline.  Extending our series another week will have bigger impacts than simply moving the ballot out a week.

Monday’s agenda will be limited to ONLY comments requested to pull from bucket3

Again, in recognition of the need to complete D2.0 comment resolution this week, I’m announcing that Wednesday’s meeting will be allowed to extend past the announced 10am PDT close.  We will continue until we close business (hopefully this will not be more than an hour extension).  Assuming we close the 24 “bucket3” comments via bucket & Monday’s floor time, we’ll have 19 comments remaining and closing business to complete.  6 hours should be sufficient for this work, however I’m giving notice that if we need more time, it will be on Wednesday.

We’re in the homestretch for draft 2.0… Thank you to all involved!

“See you” Monday,

Beth