From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 31 May 2021 20:28
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GEL] Remaining Comment Resolution for Draft 2.0

Hey Hey –

Thank you to all who created, reviewed, and discussed bucket3.  Thanks to all of this work, we closed 24 comments on today’s call.  This leaves 19 comments remaining + closing business for the final meetings (8 & 9).  As announced last week, I will continue to keep discussions moving, however, I will allow Wednesday’s meeting to run past the announced meeting end (10am PDT), if needed.

A couple point you may want to look into ahead of meetings 8 & 9:

  • An updated comment agenda can be found https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_05/comagenda_3ck_08_0521.pdf
  • COM Tau (comments 51 & 52) was tabled weeks ago to finalize a value offline, I have yet to hear a consensus proposal
  • Comments 61/62/63/65/66 are about Return Loss variable names, Matt intends to have a straw poll on this to close
  • Adee updated his ran_01 presentation from what he showed last week incorporating feedback from last Wednesday’s meeting.  This presentation is the re-organized SIT procedure he’s recommending (comments 120, 122).  You may want to review this offline.  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/21_05/ran_3ck_01b_0521.pdf

See you tomorrow, Tuesday June 1st at 7am PDT!

~Beth