[802.3_100GEL] SA Ballot Ballot and Presentation Deadlines

Happy Holidays to some and to a Happy Hello to others!

Just popping in, quickly, to remind you that the SA Ballot is currently open until Jan 9th. For those who are not in the ballot group, you may still submit non-required comments vía Matt, but we kindly ask for those comments by Jan 3rd.

As I understand, any presentations that are needed to complete a comment (such as a graph or table, etc) are required to be entered in the tool as you submit your comments.

Any additional data needed to support your comments are due January 17th. The purpose of late presentations (after the above deadlines) are for sharing consensus due to offline consensus building and should have supporters or authors from multiple affiliations.  Please also note that presentations for Comment Resolution sessions will only be given a 15 minute timeslot INCLUDING clarifying questions… so do your best to keep the presentation to 8-10 minutes.

Lastly, we have 2 ad hocs scheduled, January 12 & 19, if you bump into a topic that needs significant discussion (rather than just offline consensus building) please reach out by the Monday prior to take advantage of this time!

Comment resolution is expected to start Jan 24, 25, 26… Then Tues/Weds after that. I’ll formally announce the meetings in the new year.

-Beth