[802.3_100GEL] Proposed Responses & Updates to Buckets

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to announce that the proposed responses have now been posted.  Both buckets have also been updated, if you had already downloaded the file, please take note of the list of comments with updated responses.  Please take note that requests to pull from “Bucket1a” are due Sunday AOE.

Comments Received, 20-Jan-2022

Comments Received (sorted by number), 20-Jan-2022

Proposed "Bucket1a" Responses, 20-Jan-2022 (updated response to comment i-155)

Proposed "Bucket2a" Responses, 20-Jan-2022 (updated response to i-159, i-26, i-28, i-30, i-219, i-152)

I am grateful for Matt and our editorial team for putting this together in such a short period of time!

~Beth