Re: [802.3_100GEL] Comment Resolution meeting #5 & 6

Reminder that we meet tomorrow and Wednesday 6:30-10:30 am PST for more comment resolution!

See you then,

Beth

From: Beth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 12:41 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Comment Resolution meeting #5 & 6

Dear Colleagues –

Looking ahead to comment resolution next week, here is my proposed comment agenda.  Both meetings run 6:30-10:30 am PST.

https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/22_01/comagenda_3ck_05_0122.pdf

Here is your reminder that requests to pull from bucket4 are due Sunday, 2/13 AoE.

Tuesday – “Bucket4”, Focus on 120G (slide 5 – which includes parked comment #71 on SIT Calibration), and if time, spill over into Cl 163

Wednesday – We’ll jump to Cl 163 (slide 6), Big ticket/cross-clause (slide 7 – which includes parked comments #170/180 asymmetric CR host loss), then clause 162 (slide 8)

I hope you are well,

~Beth