[802.3_100GEL] Comment Resolution meetings #7 & 8

Dear Colleagues –

We have 2 meetings and 21 open comments remaining in this comment resolution series.  Leadership will do our best to complete these tasks within the 8 hours of scheduled meeting time.

However, given the schedule impacts should we not complete comment resolution this week, I intend to let Wednesday’s meeting run beyond our target 10:30am PST ending time, if needed to complete our business.  Please plan your time accordingly.

Comment Agenda: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/22_01/comagenda_3ck_07_0122.pdf

Prelim Minutes: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/22_01/minutes_3ck_0122_part6.pdf

Prelim. Closed Comments: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/draft3p0/8023ck_D3p0_partial_closedcomments_220216.pdf

See you Tuesday at 6:30 am PST.