[802.3_100GEL] Status of 3ck Plenary Business - Tuesday Meeting Cancelled

Hello Task Force –

A quick update for those who missed our meeting today.  We closed all open comments to Draft 3.3 with no changes to the draft.  I am thus cancelling our Tuesday meeting and will request an unconditional approval to proceed to RevCom submittal at Thursday’s WG Closing Plenary.

Thank you all for your hard work through the process, and especially to our editorial team working hours and hours in the background to facilitate changes and discussions leading to this milestone!

Cheers!

~Beth