[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Study Group Webpage Updated - Minutes Posted

Dear Study Group Participants,

The webpage for the September 2011 Interim Meeting has been updated to include all meeting materials and unapproved minutes.

I would  like to thank Kapil Shrikhande for acting as Recording Secretary and the Study Group for its confidence in me when it confirmed me as chair.

Please review the minutes, and your attendance record within those minutes, to confirm their accuracy. Please contact me or Kapil if you see any errors or omissions.

Regards,

Dan Dove

Chair, Next Generation 100Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group