[802.3_100GNGOPTX] March Co-Located Interim and Plenary SG Materials <changes>

Dear Study Group Participants,

We have received some feedback on the scheduling, and also minor changes to some of the presentations on the March website.

To facilitate a more effective meeting, I have moved the presentation times around in an effort to keep topics aligned. This is not going to be perfect, but should help the meeting flow.

I anticipate that we will have some additional minor changes to presentations during the week which will be captured and reflected in the file names. Its recommended to check the website regularly for any changes.

As you will see, the schedule is very tight, so I will be asking that presentation discussion periods be very focused on questions of clarification and/or concise statements related directly to the presentation. We will not be able to allow debate from the microphone, soliloquy, nor presentation from the floor during this time. This will allow us to complete our presentations  on time and open the floor to debate on motions.

See you soon,

Dan Dove
Chair