From: Mike Bennett [mailto:mjbennett@lbl.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 4:53 PM
To: Booth, Bradley
Cc: Henriecus.Koeman@FlukeNetworks.com
Subject: more info for "P802.3an Task Force Material" page

Hi Brad,

I hope you're doing well.  I've attached a couple of documents that
explain some alien crosstalk measurements the Henri Koeman and I made on

cat 5e and cat6 cabling systems here at LBL.  Would you mind loading
them on the material page for reference?  We hope to produce a
spreadsheet as more samples are taken to get a better understanding of
what's really happening on the installed base of cables.  That will
follow in a few weeks, but probably not before the March plenary.  If
you're OK with loading these files, please assign the following link
titles to the files:

Title: Alien Crosstalk Properties of a category 5e installed cabling
system, filename: studycat5epatchpanel.pdf

Title: Alien Crosstalk Properties of a category 6 installed cabling
system, filename: study48cat6patchpanel.pdf

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett