From: owner-stds-802-all@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-all@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Rigsbee,
Everett O
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:21 PM
To: STDS-802-ALL@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802ALL:] Registration for IEEE 802 LMSC July 2005 Plenary
Session is NOW Available

Attention All IEEE 802 Members & Attendees:

Registration for the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee July 2005
Plenary Session in San Francisco, CA is NOW Available !!!

Please link to the Session Portal for Information & Registration at:
http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary/

We also have available a new web facility for immediate generation of
Invitation Letters
to support USA Visa Applications for our members and attendees who need
to apply for a Visa.

You can also book your hotel reservation online to ensure you have a
room reserved.

For any questions or concerns please contact Face-To-Face Events, our
Meeting Organizers,
at 802info@ieee.org or by telephone at +1 408 241-8906.

We hope to see you all in San Francisco in July.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
Boeing - SSG