From: Glen Kramer [mailto:glen.kramer@TEKNOVUS.COM]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:04 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Call for Presentations

Dear all,

It is time to start preparing for our first Study Group meeting in
Austin, TX on May 24-25.  Our main objective for this meeting is to
discuss and develop a consensus on Project Authorization Request and 5
Criteria responses.

If you plan to contribute a presentation for this meeting, please be
aware of the following deadlines and procedures:

Presenters shall request presentation time by Wednesday, May 17th This
request should include the following information:
  1) Name of presenter
  2) Title of presentation
  3) Length of time requested (this should include time for Q&A)
  4) Brief description of topic

A pdf copy of the presentation should be submitted by Wednesday May 17th
for publication to the 10GEPON Study Group website.

For more information, please, refer to Procedures for Presenters at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/public/presentproc.html

Best Regards,
Glen

5 criteria for 10GEPON - IEEE May06 v6.pdf

Protocol stack for 10GEPON.pdf

Serial 10G EPON DS Considerations.pdf