[8023-10GEPON] P802.3av PAR is approved

Dear Colleagues,

This morning IEEE-SA Standards Board has approved 10GEPON PAR. The name of
our task force is P802.3av.

Please, bookmark our new website: http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/
Preliminary materials for September meeting are posted at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2006_09/index.html

Our old website (10GEPON_study) will be preserved for archival purposes,
however, no new information will be added there.

The e-mail reflector address will remain the same:
STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

I would like to thank everybody for their hard and productive work leading
to the formation of the 10GEPON task force.

Glen