[8023-10GEPON] Agenda for next week

Dear Colleagues,

The agenda for next week's meeting has been posted at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_01/3av_0701_agenda.pdf

I grouped presentations by topic, preserving the submission order within
each topic. The only exception is Haim's presentation, which concerns both
the coexistence (wavelength selection) and the power budgets discussions.
Right now it is placed between the coexistence track and power budget track.

Haim - please advise if you think a different time would be more appropriate
for your slides. Or you may decide to split your presentation into two parts
and present in two relevant tracks.

All other presenters:

1) Please, verify that the correct version of your presentation has been
uploaded (http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_01/index.html)

2) If you are not satisfied with your slot or track assignment, please let
me know the reason and your desired time. Please, note that late arrivals
and early departures of participants are not sufficient reasons to rearrange
the schedule. If you request any changes to the schedule, let me know before
Monday, so we don't need to spend meeting time on this.

Best regards and see you in Monterey, CA.

Glen