[8023-10GEPON] September meeting minutes

Dear 802.3av task force members,

Unapproved minutes of the September 802.3av meeting are available at URL http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2008_09/3av_0809_minutes_unapproved.pdf

This was a very busy meeting, at which we resolved 741 comments out of 742 submitted. All accepted responses are available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2008_09/3av_0809_comments_d2_0_accepted.pdf

Comment #1758 remained open as the TF could not agree on any resolution, instead voting to reconsider this comment at the next meeting.

The following is our timeline for the first recirculation ballot. Please note the deadlines.

1) Publish D2.1; start of 1st recirculation ballot - October 7
2) End of 1st recirculation ballot; D2.1 comments are due - October 22
3) Proposed responses to D2.1 comments are published - November 3
(November Plenary - November 10-13)

Thank you again for the very productive meeting,
Glen