[8023-10GEPON] Frame Delay Variability - simulation results and proposal

Dear Colleagues,

In September meeting, I got an action item to simulate the latest state machines and verify the frame delay variability.

Attached presentation summarizes our findings. It shows three corner cases where due to various conditions delay of a frame, including MPCPDUs, may increase to 32 byte times (1.6 TQ).

The details for these conditions are somewhat complicated. I am posting this presentation on the reflector, so that we have a chance to discuss it before the November meeting. I also have submitted a few comments related to these findings.

Please, let me know if anything requires clarification or if you find any inaccuracies or mistakes.

Thank you,
Glen