Re: [8023-10GEPON] We are done!!!

Thank you Glen for these words of praise. I do not think that personally I deserve them but I did my best along the way of the project to make sure that my clauses are on time and that Duane does not have problems putting everything together. I think we had it up and running quite well J I also learned a lot, which is what I am very much grateful to you and our community. Meetings have been challenging at times, but I have very good memories and if I could do it once more in the future, I would certainly get involved in one of such challenging projects again.

All the best for everyone, I hope to see you around and congratulations for all us for achieving this milestone. Your time, contributions and dedication to this project are very much appreciated. It was indeed a privilege to be involved in this project as a contributor and editor. Thank you all

Your (former) co-editor J

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,

Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,

1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349