[10GMMF] Draft Agenda for July 803.3aq meeting

Dear IEEE 802.3aq,

Attached is the draft agenda for next weeks meeting.  There are three presentations.  Piers has already uploaded the presentations and the comment report file to the public area of the 10GBASE-LRM web page. We should have lots of time for comment resolution. I'll have the minutes for June and my Opening presentation uploaded tomorrow, sorry I have quite finished preparing those yet.

See you all next week,
David
PS: Please note my address and telephone number has changed to:

David Cunningham
Agilent Technologies
The Manor House
10 St Margaret's Green