Re: [10GMMF] Presentations for next week and Draft 2.1 comments document now available

Hello again,

I am afraid that Albrecht Rommel’s comment (comment 1023) had not been presented correctly in the comment report that we uploaded yesterday. Piers has now uploaded a replacement report. It differs from yesterday’s only in that Albrecht’s comment is correctly presented and that a document name now appears at the top of each sheet.

Apologies to Albrecht.

Also, I wish to take this opportunity to thank David Law for his hard work on the database tool. This has made my life a great deal more straight forward over the past few days.

Until next week, regards,

Nick.