From: Boaz Shahar [mailto:boazs@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 12:13 PM
To: 'THALER,PAT (A-Roseville,ex1)'; Boaz Shahar; Tim Warland; 802.3ae
Subject: RE: RF/LF

I think that it still ok: For Clock tolerance compensation you may remove
the LF-POS from the data stream (Or add Idle). And in the Receive process,
when 64/66 words are converted back to continuous POS, the PCS machine of
the PHY-XGXS will convert it to legal XAUI data stream, where the POS is
substituted after each /A/. Wasnt that the intention?