10GBASE-R implementation of errored_block_count

As per the implementation of errored_block_count as described in D2.1
(clause 49.2.14.2), I'm curious as to what is meant by: "under normal
mode, errored_block_count counts once for each time RX_E state is
entered." I'm unclear whether this includes transitions from RX_E back
into RX_E, or whether this is only for transitions into RX_E from states
other than RX_E. I'm guessing it's the former, but I'm hoping someone
can confirm my suspicions. Thanks.

Dave Gross