RE: Hilton Head Hyatt/Marriott Full

Hey guys !!!   We have already arranged for overflow rooms at the Hilton Oceanfront
Resort which is right next door to the Marriott (and we may actually have the 802.3
meetings in their meeting space), so I would suggest you check our website for more
details and get on the  stds-802-all  email list for future updates.  Meanwhile you
should call Hilton @  800 845-8001 and identify yourselves as with the IEEE 802
group to book your rooms ASAP because they will sell out soon.
The same goes for anyone else who is still looking !!!    :-)
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM