Re: Hilton Head Hyatt/Marriott Full

All,

The was the only way that I could get a room was to book into a different
hotel.  May I suggest that the people doing the meeting co-ordination, work
with the local "tourist" organization in the cities where we are going to
have future meetings.  That way thaey can work out discounts in multiple
hotels well before hand, just like any moderately large convention.

Thank you,
Roy